You may view an aerial photo and see other details about your property at the Martin County Property Appraiser’s website at:
To view information and an aerial photo of your property, follow these steps:
- CLICK HERE to go to the property search page.
- Click the “Start Your Search” button on the next page that comes up.
- In the “Owner Name” search box, type the last name of the property owner, then a space, then the first name. Then click the “Go” button.
- If the search result says “No Records Found”, go back to the last page and try the search with just a last name.
- If there is more than one landowner with the same name, or if you own more than one parcel, a list of parcels and owners will be displayed after doing the owner name search. Click one of the 18-digit “Parcel ID” numbers that is listed on this page. Doing this will bring you to a property “Summary” page.
- The “Summary” page will display more information about that parcel.
- To view an aerial photo of this parcel, click the “NEW: MC Maps Parcel Map” link on the left side of the page. This will bring up a new page that will display an aerial photo of the property, shaded red to show the parcel’s boundaries.
- The initial view is zoomed-in quite a bit. To get a better overall view of the parcel, scroll your mouse wheel forwards or backwards to zoom in or out (or you may press the ‘+’ and ‘-‘ keys on your keyboard. You may also click anywhere on the map and hold down the mouse button and drag the map around to see the surrounding area (similar to Google Maps).
- Property Taxes: As a side note, to see a history of property tax payments on this parcel, on the Summary page, you can click the “Taxes” link on the left side of the page to open the Martin County Tax Collector’s website. Click “YES” on the disclaimer that comes up, and the next page will display a history of property tax payments. If any tax bill is displayed as “UNPAID”, it means that property taxes are due on the property. You should call the Martin County Tax Collector at (772) 288-5600 for more information about paying this bill.